“When people are financially invested, they want a return.
When people are emotionally invested, they want to contribute.”
Running a business is challenging. Growing a business is complex. Add into the mix the legal complexities of managing a workforce and developing policies and procedures that comply with local, state, and federal laws, and it can seem overwhelming. BBSI provides business owners with top-level Human Resource consulting services to simplify this area of the business so that business owners can maintain their focus on their organizational goals.
The Human Resource Consultants at BBSI are highly engaged, seasoned, local professionals that work strategically with business owners in the development of their growing and evolving workplaces. They understand the challenges of business growth, the complexities of workforce development, and the ever-changing legal landscape that employers face.
Business owners that retain BBSI have full access to Human Resource Consultants who understand their business, will assess the business’s organizational design and employment practices, and make recommendations that align with the strategic goals of the owners. Business owners receive a trusted resource who will provide crucial tools to find top-talent and retain them long-term, timely information to ensure compliance with local, state and federal employment laws, and skilled knowledge for making better business decisions.
- HR Needs Assessment
- Policies and Key Documents Development (Handbooks, Job Descriptions, Etc.)
- HR Management Process Development (Employment Lifecycle, Records Retention, Etc.)
- Employment Compliance (Local, State, and Federal Employment Law)
- Investigations (Workplace Harassment, Discrimination)
- Agency Claims (BOLI, EEO, NLRB, Unemployment Insurance, Etc.)
- Training (Local Workshops, On-site Training Sessions, Custom Needs)
For more information, contact us.